EnvironmentalIt is our mission to educate ourselves and others on environmental issues. We hope that our environmental stance is clear from our business ethos as a whole but if you would like to further discuss any of our practices please do contact us.
Payment- Items bought from the shop can be paid for by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal (you don't have to have a PayPal account to pay via PayPal).
- For custom and wholesale orders you will be invoiced separately and can pay via bank transfer (other methods are available and noted on the invoice), work / orders will not be assembled or shipped until payment has cleared.
- General shop orders are typically sent out two to three times a week and usually take 3-5 business days for UK shipping.
- Let us know at the time of ordering if you have a time sensitive order and we'll do our best to meet your requirements.
We try to be as fair as possible when it comes to pricing for shipping and so currently a charge is made based on the items you have ordered.
We are looking at creating price brackets based on parcel size as well as the possibility of a standardised charge across all items so please do bear with us whilst we experiment and find what works best. I'm sure that you can understand with postage costs that range from less than a pound to around ten (for larger plants) it is tricky to come up with a "one size fits all" approach that is fair to buyers of things at both ends of the spectrum.
We're happy to ship to anywhere in the world!
- If an item you wish to purchase does not appear to have a shipping choice for your country, please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
- Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to customs duties and fees, Alfie's Studio are not responsible for any such charges.
- For high value orders we would recommend insurance and can send an invoice for this service separately at your request.
- Alfie's Studio are not responsible for loss or damages during transit. We will always retain proof of posting but this does not guarantee safe transit or compensation should items decide to make their own travel arrangements (i.e go missing). Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Cancellations, Exchanges, Returns and Damages
- Cancellations may be made prior to the item(s) dispatch. Should you wish to cancel after this time you will be responsible for postage costs to return the goods. Please use the contact form to let me know of your cancellation with "Cancellation of Order" in the subject line.
- Cancellations are chargeable on Custom Work after the work contract has been entered in to, fees will be clearly set out and agreed in the contract.
- Please notify us upon receipt of any damaged goods, preferably with a photo of the issue. We check each and every item that is send out for flaws, in an instance that you find your item(s) anything less than perfect please let us know and we will work with you to solve the issue. Contact details will be on the receipt enclosed with your order.
- You have a statutory right to exchange or return up to 14 days from your receipt of the goods. Exchanges and returns are made at your own cost and should be well packaged as a refund will only be made on un-opened and re-saleable goods. Please retain proof of postage and consider postal insurance to protect against damage to the goods on the return journey. We reserve the right to exclude perishable items such as edibles, seeds or plants from those we will accept returns on.
Payment details are collected and utilised directly by PayPal. We do not have access to your card or payment details.
We will use any details you supply such as email address or phone number for the sole purpose of customer services. We will not use your details for marketing purposes unless you have directly signed up to our mailing list or asked us to do so on your behalf.
We will not share your details with a third party unless we are required to do so by law.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
We've worked hard to put together a selection of really great goods with awesome stories but our roots (no pun intended but we'll live with it...) remain in design. For potential projects / collaborations contact Nicole here.